Position: Rigging Charge Hand for Dopet Company, Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
1) Align, level, and anchor machinery.
2) Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
3) Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
4) Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
5) Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
6) Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
7) Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
8) Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
9) Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and materials.
10) Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
11) Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
12) Should have minimum 1 year offshore Experience.
Work Rotation Cycle : 42/42
Rotation off days will be unpaid; provided free return air tickets to home country. Minimum working hours will be 12 hrs/Day.
Requirements are till December 2019, might be extended or not.
Salary : $.70.00/- per day