The Saudi Aramco Pipelines
Department’s mission is to transport the Kingdom’s hydrocarbons with the
highest standards of safety, reliability, efficiency and environmental
responsibility by empowering competent teams to apply innovative methods and
state of the art technology.
They are looking to recruit ‘SR MACHINIST TECH’ having the
- Performs work direction to a group of machinist technicians generally in the range of from 2-4 personnel.
- Locates equipment faults and operating irregularities by making the necessary diagnostically tests, measurements and analyses. This may be done with equipment in place in the field or, if necessary, by stripping equipment down in field or shop. Determines nature of repairs to be made and replacement parts required.
- Performs necessary maintenance on assigned equipment, stripping down, replacing, fabricating or re-machining parts as required. Reassembles equipment, runs operating tests to ensure satisfactory repair.
- Performs high-skilled diagnostic and machinist tasks as required.
- Prepares new or altered installations on all types of mechanical equipment including foundation work, line-up, gear box, coupling and speed control settings, then test runs for acceptance.
- Sets, adjusts and performs maintenance on machine tool equipment and balancing machines.
- Provides general guidance and work direction for assigned crew members.
- Trains lower level Machinists as required.
- Performs any other job-related tasks.
Shortlisting in progress. Apply immediately.