The Saudi Aramco Pipelines
Department’s mission is to transport the Kingdom’s hydrocarbons with the
highest standards of safety, reliability, efficiency and environmental
responsibility by empowering competent teams to apply innovative methods and
state of the art technology.
They are looking to recruit ‘SR ELECTRICAL TECH’ having the below
- Experience shall be required in installation, troubleshooting, and repair of motors, switch gear and electric systems.
- Process and transform collected QA data into reports and presentations.
- Knowledge of high voltage motors and switch gear, preferably with knowledge of motor current signature analysis systems.
- Knowledge of high voltage (13.8kV) testing procedures and terminations.
- Knowledge of UPS systems.
- Knowledge of electrical standards (wiring regulations, NEC).
- Conduct predictive and preventive maintenance on the plant electrical equipment.
- Assist line maintenance personnel with technically difficult repairs of critical electrical equipment.
- Assist the Reliability and Maintenance Engineers as requested in troubleshooting, and in failure investigations in the field and in the shop.
- Perform detailed fault analysis to identify the cause of machine problems and failures.
- Assist in developing new reliability programs for plant equipment.
- Perform equipment performance testing and diagnostics.
- Participate in Saudi Aramco safety programs.
- Advice and coach field personnel on equipment technical issues, such as motor and switch gear troubleshooting, cable termination and fault finding.